The health and safety of our customers, all employees at Hillcrest and our community will always be our highest priority. Effective July 16, 2021, indoor dining, recreation & entertainment will return to Hillcrest Mall in compliance with Step 3 of the Government of Ontario’s Roadmap to Reopening.
Hillcrest Mall is open Monday-Friday 11am-7pm, Saturday & Sunday 11am – 6pm. All entrances will be open.
*Store hours may vary from shopping centre hours. Please contact individual stores for any questions. For store contact information HERE
Retailers with Modified Hours
*Please check back for continuous updates
- Baggery– Monday-Sunday 11:30am-6pm
- Crescent Oral Surgery– Monday-Thursday 8am-4:30 | Friday 8am-4pm | Saturday & Sunday closed
- Delta Optical– Monday-Saturday 11am-5pm | Sunday closed
- Dr. Nathalie Leung (Endocrinologist)- Monday-Friday 9am-6pm | Saturday & Sunday closed
- Dr. Paul W. Chong (Cardiologist)- Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm | Friday-Sunday closed
- Freedom Mobile– Monday-Sunday 11am-5pm
- GoodLife Fitness– Monday-Friday 6am-10pm | Saturday & Sunday 7am-8:30pm
- Hair Spot– Monday-Sunday 10am-7pm | Saturday & Sunday 10am-6pm
- Hillcrest Dental Centre– Monday-Friday 9am-5pm | Saturday & Sunday closed
- Heel Stop- Monday-Sunday 11am-3pm
- Hudson’s Bay– Monday-Sunday 11am-6pm
- Hunter & Shaye– Monday-Sunday 11am-6pm
- Indigo (Interior entrance only)– Monday-Friday 11am-7pm | Saturday & Sunday 11am-6pm
- Insta-tax– Monday-Friday 10am-6pm | Saturday & Sunday closed
- Marshalls/Homesense (Exterior entrance only)-Monday-Friday 9:30am-9pm | Saturday 9am-8pm | Sunday 10am-7pm
- Natural Solutions– Monday-Friday 9am-7pm | Saturday 9am-6pm | Sunday 11am-6pm
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen– Coming Soon!
- RoyalTea– Monday-Friday 11:30-7pm | Saturday & Sunday 11:30am-6pm
- Sporting Life (Interior entrance only) – Monday-Friday 11am-7pm | Saturday & Sunday 11am-6pm
- Starbucks– Monday-Sunday 10am-5:30pm
- TD Canada Trust– Monday-Friday 10am-5pm | Saturday 10am-4pm | Sunday closed
- The Nutty Chocolatier– Monday-Friday 10am-7pm | Saturday 10am-6pm | Sunday 11am-6pm
- The Ten Spot– Coming Soon!
- Tim Hortons– Monday-Friday 10am-7pm | Saturday & Sunday 10am-6pm
- Times Square– Monday-Friday 12pm-5pm | Saturday 11:30am-5pm | Sunday closed
- Top Canadian Realty Inc. Brokerage– Monday-Friday 10am-5pm | Saturday 10am-2pm | Sunday closed
- West Coast Kids– Monday-Wednesday 10am-6pm | Thursday-Friday 10am-8pm | Saturday & Sunday 10am-6pm
Planning Your Visit
Before arriving, check Hillcrest Mall’s real-time Centre Occupancy on our homepage to determine if you should anticipate lineups.
Occupancy information can be found here and is for your safety, convenience and to help you plan for your visit. Shopping centre capacity is calculated using social distancing guidelines and local regulations. The capacity percentage shown on our homepage indicates real-time occupancy of the shopping centre based on the maximum allowable capacity under current Public Health measures.
If you have any questions during operating hours, text us at 226-210-1015
- To protect the health and safety of our community, effective July 17, 2020, all persons entering or remaining at Hillcrest Mall shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin as required under the York Region By-Law.
- Select stores are not accepting Hillcrest Mall Gift Cards for Curbside Pickup purchases. Please check in advance with the store prior to making your purchase.
- Hillcrest Mall’s management team works closely with local government and public health throughout this period and will continue to do so. The health and safety of employees, customers and the community at large is our top priority.
Please review our safety guidelines and additional steps we are taking to keep you, our staff and community safe. Effective July 17, 2020, all persons entering or remaining at Hillcrest Mall shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin as required under the York Region By-Law.
What We’re Doing To Keep You Safe:
- Increased our cleaning frequency in high-touch and high-traffic areas using best practices and products identified by health organizations
- Installed signage to reinforce physical distancing, guide customer traffic flow and hygiene
- Placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the shopping centre
- Limited capacity in the shopping centre, all elevators and washrooms
- Some seating has been removed and clearly marked as out-of-use to maintain physical distance
- Water fountains, strollers & Smartecartes are currently not available.
Please do your part to keep everyone safe:
- Wear a mask or a facial covering
- Keep a safe distance 6ft / 2m apart
- Cover your sneeze
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands often
- Stay home if you don’t feel well
Retailers Offering Curbside
How to use Curbside Pickup:
- To make a purchase, first check the list and make sure the store is offering Curbside or Pickup. Then, contact the individual store by phone or online to confirm operating hours, the availability of the desired merchandise, and payment options to complete your purchase.
- Go to the designated curbside pickup lot
- Pull into a designated parking spot, call the store to confirm your arrival & give them your parking spot number. A store employee will deliver the purchase to the backseat or trunk of your vehicle whenever possible.
- To further protect your safety, and in compliance with the directive from local Government and Public Health, all participating Hillcrest Mall retailers have been instructed that their employees must wear face coverings.
- On behalf of Hillcrest Mall, our retailers and staff, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation with this process.
For a list of all stores participating in curbside, please click here.
Please contact each retailer for operating hours.
Need to redeem a gift card code?
To book an appointment to redeem a gift card code, please call Guest Experience at 905-883-1400. Available through Curbside Pickup only.
Takeout & Delivery
Hillcrest Mall’s restaurants and eateries remain open for Takeout & Delivery only.