Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
At Bell Retail, we offer our customers' products and services for both mobile and residential through multiple storefronts across Canada. These include Bell stores, The Source and other approved distributors.
We are a high performance telecommunications sales channel driven by a culture of pride. We are committed to providing an exceptional retail experience for our clients, creating a great place to work for our team members and being the benchmark for all other sales channels to follow.
- Are you always the first one out of your friends to learn about the latest and greatest gadgets?
- Are you competitive by nature and driven by sales targets and goals?
- Is your enthusiasm and passion for success contagious?
- Do you genuinely have fun helping customers find exactly what they need and want?
What’s the role?
- Meet and exceed monthly sales target
- Customer facing environment – can occasionally require outbound business development (cold calls, call back, special events, etc.)
- Exceed customers' expectations by going the extra mile
- Demonstrate initiative in learning and understanding new products, services and promotional offerings
- Handle customer escalations and act as a liaison to resolve customer concerns
- Act as an ambassador by professionally representing the Bell brand
Do you fit the part?
- Previous retail sales or customer service experience
- A great attitude towards customer service is required
- Commitment to driving sales and achieving store targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for the latest technology
- Must commit to a minimum 20 hours per week
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays
What’s in it for you?
- Fun, competitive and challenging work environment
- Guaranteed hourly wage plus commission structure
- Health Benefits
- Incentives and rewards
- Career opportunities
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Retail Stores
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Richmond Hill
Application Deadline: 07/10/2017
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.