As a Style Advisor, you are in the unique position to make our customers happy! You love style and have a knack for quickly understanding what your customer wants. Your charm and charisma make the shopping process fun, inspiring and energizing. You are driven, smart and you know how to hustle!
You will make an impact at Aritzia by:
- Being aspirational to your customers in all aspects of culture: fashion, music, art, technology, and architecture
- Identifying the needs of our customer, tailoring to their style and building relationships to exceed their expectations
- Maintaining the store to ensure the customers enjoy a relaxed, engaging and well organized selling environment
Your key relationships will be:
Reporting to: Store Manager
- Collaborating with: Your team & our customers
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
As a growing professional, challenge and opportunity excite you. You seek the challenge of jumping right in, learning from the ground up and working alongside exceptional talent.
In addition, you are:
- Passionate about fashion
- Have great common sense and are quick on your feet
- Confident in fast-paced, customer-centric environments
- No experience necessary – we can teach you what you need to know!
We know that great people have great ideas and are passionate about their work. Our culture encourages excellence and actively rewards contributions with:
- Advancement - We are growing, quite simply opportunities are abundant – take your pick!
- Education - To ensure you are the best at what you do
- Compensation - Pay is driven by individual performance and we provide a multitude of benefits and perks
- Connection - Be surrounded by the best talent from across the globe driven by passion of a common goal
Aritzia is an innovative design house and fashion boutique. We conceive, create and retail fashion brands with a depth of design and quality that no one can match at our competitive price point.
Each of our exclusive brands is treated as an independent label with its own vision, team and aesthetic point of view. As a group, they are united by an unwavering commitment to superior fabrics, meticulous construction and relevant, effortless design.
Founded by Brian Hill in 1984, Aritzia now has more than 75 locations in select cities across North America, including Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, New York, San Francisco, Boston and Chicago. We pride ourselves on creating immersive shopping destinations, selecting each location with care and designing each space individually. Both in our stores and on Aritzia.com, our focus is on delivering truly world-class, memorable customer experiences.
Want to join the talented Aritzia team and work for a fast-paced, exciting and inspiring fashion company? Visit the posting on Aritzia Careers (link below) and Click "Apply Now" - we look forward to hearing from you!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Aritzia is an equal opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed. We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.