Hillcrest Mall’s restaurants and eateries located in the food court will be take out only in accordance the new Red Level under Ontario’s new COVID-19 Response Framework.
Goodlife Fitness will remain open with limited capacity and by appointment only. For more information regarding Goodlife Fitness’ operating hours and safety precautions, please visit the Goodlife Fitness website, here.
For your convenience, select Hillcrest Mall’s restaurants and eateries offering takeout and delivery options can be viewed here.
Hillcrest is now open. As per the order of the Premier of Ontario, Hillcrest and participating stores and restaurants will be open for in-store shopping.
Please note that not all tenants will be open.
To view our stores, please click here. Please note that store hours may differ from mall hours (Mon-Fri 11am-7pm, Sat & Sun 11am-6pm) and we ask that you visit individual store pages to confirm operating hours.
For a list of Curbside Pickup & Delivery, please click HERE.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday-Friday: 11 AM – 7 PM
Saturday-Sunday: 11 AM – 6 PM
PLAN YOUR VISIT
If you have any questions prior to your visit, please text 226-210-1015 and our Guest Services team will answer your questions. Available during our operating hours.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Hillcrest. Please review our safety guidelines and additional steps we are taking to keep you, our staff and community safe.
To protect the health and safety of our community, effective July 17, 2020, all persons entering or remaining at Hillcrest Mall shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin. For more information, click here.
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US
- We have increased our cleaning frequency in high-touch and high-traffic areas using best practices and products identified by health organizations
- Installed signage to reinforce physical distancing, guide customer traffic flow and hygiene
- Placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the shopping centre
- Limited capacity in elevators and washrooms
- Some seating has been removed and marked as out-of-use to maintain physical distance
- Limited food court seating available to maintain social distancing
We’re Happy You Are Here! Please do your part to keep everyone safe:
- To protect the health and safety of our community, effective July 17, 2020, all persons entering or remaining at Hillcrest Mall shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin. For more information, click here.
- Keep a safe distance 6ft / 2m apart
- Cover your sneeze
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands often
- Stay home if you don’t feel well