Hillcrest Mall has partnered with Street Eats Market to bring you a brand new culinary experience. For the month of March the market is open Thursday – Sunday 12 pm – 7 pm
- Yonge Street Parking Entrance
Walk-up & Curbside Pickup:
- Street Eats Market will be accepting Walk-up and Curbside Pickup orders
- Walk-up orders will be socially distanced with markers on the ground
- Curbside Pickup will have numbered parking spots. Customers will be required to call vendors directly to place their order. Vendors will provide customers with a parking spot number. Vendors will bring orders directly to the car
- You can find the menus on the Street Eats Market website
- Online ordering coming soon
Memberships (coming soon):
- Memberships are available for $10, valid from October – December
- Memberships allow for 10% off purchases from October – December
- A portion of membership sales will be donated to Food Banks Canada
- Customers can scan QR codes located at each vendor to make a donation
- Memberships (coming soon) are available for purchase directly from vendors.
- 6 Spice Rack
- Busters Sea Cove
- Cheesecake In The 6ix
- El Bosco Catering
- Food From East
- Golden Grill
- Gourmet Hotdog & Fries
- Jerk Brothers
- Jesa Sweet Tooth
- La Novela
- The Arepa Republic
- The Smoke Stop
- Touro Brazilian Steakhouse
To learn more about our #PassThePlate2020 initiative to raise 350,000 meals for Food Banks Canada, click here.
Click the link below to make a personal donation to Food Banks Canada:
6 SPICE RACK | THE BASIL BOX
Visit Street Eats Market on Instagram.
Visit Street Eats Market website.
Be sure to follow us @shop_hillcrest for the latest news & updates!