Hillcrest Mall has partnered with Street Eats Market to bring you a brand new culinary experience. From Jan-March, the market will be open Friday – Sunday 12pm – 7 pm
- Yonge Street Parking Entrance
Walkup & Curbside Pickup:
- Street Eats Market will be accepting Walkup and Curbside Pickup orders
- Walkup orders will be social distanced with markers on the ground
- Curbside Pickup will have numbered parking spots. Customers will be required to call vendors directly to place their order. Vendors will provide customers with a parking spot number. Vendors will bring orders directly to the car
- You can find the menus on the Street Eats Market website
- Online ordering coming soon
Memberships (coming soon):
- Memberships are available for $10, valid from October – December
- Memberships allow for 10% off purchases from October – December
- A portion of membership sales will be donated to Food Banks Canada
- Customers can scan QR codes located at each vendor to make a donation
- Memberships (coming soon) are available for purchase directly from vendors.
- 6 Spice Rack
- El Bosco
- Food From East Express
- Golden Grill
- Gourmet Hot Dog
- Jerk Brothers
- Touro Steakhouse
- The Basil Box
- The Smoke Stop
To learn more about our #PassThePlate2020 initiative to raise 350,000 meals for Food Banks Canada, click here.
Click the link below to make a personal donation to Food Banks Canada:
6 SPICE RACK | THE BASIL BOX
Visit Street Eats Market on Instagram.
Visit Street Eats Market website.
Be sure to follow us @shop_hillcrest for the latest news & updates!